blog background

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

42 months / 97 days

5 more 5am wake-ups for work!! (I know I'll do it again when the baby comes.) Speaking of him...He's doing summersaults in there right now. I'm looking at my belly and I can see it poke out in certain places every once in a while. What a fun baby we have! He keeps me company while Daddy is at work. Less than 100 days until we get to see his little face!

June 16th was our 42nd monthiversary! I must say it because we probably won't count much once we start counting the months of our son. It's been so wonderful and I'm excited to spend our first official father's day in CA with our fathers. (And I'm excited for Adam to open his gifts!)

2 comments:

kate said...

so many dads to celebrate this weekend! excited to see you guys. alex and i are even wiling to lend you beckett for some "practice" nights!

kate said...

forgot to add that we can take care of your little guy too...
so what does karen want to eat? :)