blog background

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Something smells good...


I heard a friend just say that her house smells good because she cleaned like crazy so I am writing to say that mine smells good too! Unfortunately not because I've cleaned. It's because we're running low on cereal and I decided to make some granola cereal since Adam has the car at work and I can't go get more. I got it all done and then I remembered that he usually gets excited walking up the stairs cause he thinks I've made cookies and then it's a let-down when I have to tell him I only made cereal.
NOT this time...today I'm making chewy granola bars too! They're kinda like cookies right??

4 comments:

Relitz Rants said...

Yummy. :)

kate said...

so did adam think the granola bars equal to cookies? if he was disappointed, maybe you should just send them on to us...we'll appreciate them, esp. since this mommy isn't really cooking or baking these days...

balloongal said...

Way to go. Nice covering both bases.

Linda said...

you make me hungry. i bet he was thrilled!