blog background

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ultrasound date!

Still no pics, sorry. That's what I usually look for when I'm looking at other blogs so I must apologize to make another post without one.

We had our 16 week appointment today and we got to hear our little one's heart beat again. It's stronger, louder, and clearer than last time which was fun for us. This is getting a little more real each time! Thanks for the comments on my last post. When I asked my doctor when I should be feeling the baby move he said around 20 weeks for the first one but earlier for future kids. I told him that I had been feeling little flutters and he quickly reassured me that I was probably right. We thought that was funny that he was probably trying to make me not feel bad for not feeling anything yet, but as soon as I told him I thought I already felt something he said that was normal. Why go to the doctor when I have wonderful friends and family who follow my blog and know all the answers?? (Well, they have the machine to hear the heartbeat, so I guess I'll keep going.)

Speaking of machines...our next appointment will be our ultrasound to find out the gender and see what our little one looks like! He would have scheduled it for 20 weeks, but I asked if we could do it one week earlier....

On Wednesday, April 28th... Which is my wonderful husband's 26th birthday! Happy Birthday Adam!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

That's awesome that they will let you schedule it a week early - and what a great birthday gift!

kate said...

this is getting exciting! are you taking bets? you've got to generate some $ for all that baby gear.

balloongal said...

That is a great birthday present.

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! The baby is going to be beautiful! For the record, I voted it is going to be a girl...we shall see!! Love you guys!